One More Star
Consummate Liar: Whenever someone reads you with a move and asks if you’re telling the truth, the answer is always “yes”.
Demagogue: When you speak passionately to a crowd, roll+Hot. On a 10+, hold 3. On a 7-9, hold 1. At any time, you can spend your hold 1 for 1 to have the mob:
- Bring people forward and deliver them.
- Bring forward their precious things.
- Unite and fight for you as a gang.
- Fall into a frenzy of uninhibited emotion (your choice as to what emotion)
- Go quietly back to their lives
On a miss, the mob turns on you.
Fingers in Every Pie: When you put out the word that you want a thing – could be a person, could be somethin’ somethin’, could even be just a thing – roll+Hot. On a 10+, it shows up for you remarkably quickly. On a 7-9, well, your people make an effort and everybody wants to please you and close is close, right? On a miss, it shows up for you with strings very much attached.
Networking: When you collect gossip about someone important (your call), roll+Hot. On a hit, you can ask the GM questions. On a 10+, ask 3. On a 7-9, ask 1:
- How are they doing? What’s up with them?
- Who or what do they love best?
- Who do they know, like, or trust?
- When should I next expect to see them?
- How could I get to them, physically or emotionally?
Staggering Charisma: When you apply pressure to a situation, roll+Hot instead of+Hard.
The Better Part of Valor: Name your escape route and roll+Hot. On a 10+, you’re gone with everything more or less in the right place. On a 7-9, you can go or stay, but if you go it’ll cost you: leave something behind, or take something with you, the MC will decide what. On a miss, you’re pinned and vulnerable – half-in, and half-out.
The Eyes Betray the Heart: When you read a person, roll+Hot instead of +Sharp.
Visionary: Whenever you share your vision of the future with another character, roll+Will. On a 10+, hold 3. On a 7-9, hold 2. Whenever you like, you can spend your hold 1 for 1 to give them experience. On a miss, they hold 1 over you, on the same terms.