One More Star
Attuned Reception: When you read a charged situation, roll+Will instead of+Sharp.
Deep Brain Scan: When you take time and physical intimacy with someone – this can be one-sided if you need or wish, you just need time and touch – you may roll+Will to read them in-depth. On a 10+, hold 3. On a 7-9, hold 1. While you’re reading them, spend your hold to ask them questions, 1 for 1…
- What was your lowest moment?
- For what do you crave forgiveness, and from whom?
- What are your secret pains?
- In what ways are your mind and morality vulnerable?
On a miss, you inflict mental harm on your subject!
Fraying Edges: When you have solitude and can see the void of space (an observation deck may suffice, if it’s solitary enough), you have access to the augury peripheral move. When you take this move, fill in one wedge on your Sanity countdown.
Impulse: In battle, you can use your psychic training as a weapon with (n-harm close/far), where n- is equal to your Will.
Lumierre: When you psychically alter the perceptions of those around you, roll+Will. On a 10+, hold 3. On a 7-9, hold 1. You can spend your hold 1 for 1 at any time to…
- Make an attack miss its mark – it strikes someone other than the intended target, or a wall, or the ground.
- Make someone lose their footing or drop their weapon.
- Make someone miss noticing something important (your call).
- Impress, dismay, or frighten someone, as though you’d seized something by force and chosen that option.
Precognition: When you have solitude and can see the void of space (an observation deck may suffice, if it’s solitary enough), you have access to the insight peripheral move. When you take this move, fill in one wedge on your Sanity countdown.
Psychometry: When you handle or examine something interesting, roll+Will. On a hit, you can ask the MC questions. On a 10+, ask 3. On a 7-9, ask 1:
- Who handled this last before me?
- Who made this?
- What strong emotions are recently associated with this?
- What has been done most recently to this, or using this?
- What’s wrong with this, and how can I fix it?
On a miss, you might suffer some mental harm! :D
Will to Power: When you seize something by force, roll+Will instead of+Hard.