One More Star
Battle-Hardened: When you act under fire, roll+Hard instead of+Cool.
Disciplined Engagement: Whenever you inflict harm, you may choose one of the following…
- Inflict any amount of harm you like, less than or up to your harm as established, including s-harm.
- Inflict -1harm, but ignore up to 2 points of cover.
- Inflict -1harm, but ignore up to 2 points of shield.
Heavy Weapons Specialist: You can use Heavy Weapons with relative safety without needing to act under fire. When you go into battle, roll+Hard. On a 10+, hold 2. On a 7-9, hold 1. You can spend your hold, 1 for 1, on the following options:
- Ignore one of your heavy weapon’s tags for one tick.
- Give your heavy weapon a new tag for one tick.
Heavy weapons are inherently dangerous. The MC is encouraged to use hold generated by a failure on this move in spectacular and dramatic ways.
Last Stand: When you stand your ground against overwhelming odds, roll+Hard. On a 10+, choose 3. On a 7-9, choose 1…
- You create an opportunity for others (your call) to escape.
- You get +1ongoing for as long as you continue to stand your ground.
- Your position is counted as secure for as long as you choose to hold it.
- You don’t give the MC 1-hold over you.
Marksman: When you seize something by force, you may add the following options to that move’s list…
- Damage or destroy a specific body part or held item.
- Create an opportunity for someone else to immediately follow up on.
Not To Be Fucked With: In battle, you count as a small gang, with harm and armor as appropriate to your equipment and moves.
Packing All Kinds of Heat: When you go into battle, choose one of the following…
- You’ve loaded incendiary ammunition. Add the (burn) tag to your attacks.
- You’ve loaded armor-piercing ammunition. Add the (ap) tag to your attacks.
- You’ve loaded shield-piercing ammunition. Add the (sp) tag to your attacks.
During battle, you can change your ammunition loadout on the fly, but you have to act under fire in order to do so.
Retribution: When an ally falls in battle, you get
+1ongoing against the individual you consider most responsible. Forever, or until he dies, whichever comes first.