One More Star
Active Camouflage: When you cloak yourself with active camouflage, roll+Sharp. On a 10+, hold 3. On a 7-9, hold 1. You may spend your hold at any time, 1 for 1, to…
- Create an opportunity, but you haven’t followed through on it yet. Take +1forward.
- Seize an objective by stealth.
- Automatically score a 10+ to follow through on someone else’s move.
- Attack from hiding. This uses up all of your remaining hold, and you inflict
+1harmper hold spent.
Break and Enter: You are talented at gaining access to places you have no business being. When you attempt to enter or exit such a place, roll+Sharp. On a 10+, choose 3. On a 7-9, choose 2:
- You get where you wanted to be.
- You remain undetected while getting there.
- You leave no trace of ever having been there.
- You stumble across something useful or interesting along the way.
Disguise: When you have time and materials, you may disguise yourself as another individual of about the same size and shape. This disguise will pass all but a close physical examination (going beyond a simple pat-down). Simply posing as another random individual takes only moments and access to alternate clothing or a similar physical distraction. Posing as a particular individual requires considerable time, study and money as determined by the MC.
Easy to Trust: When you seduce or manipulate a person, roll+Sharp instead of+Hot.
Keen Eyed: When you go into battle, roll+Sharp. On a 10+, hold 3. On a 7-9, hold 1. During the battle you may spend your hold 1 for 1 to re-roll any single die on any move.
Knife in the Dark: When you attack from hiding or from a circumstance you prepared in advance, your harm is (ap).
Trouble Brewing: When you read a charged situation, you can always ask one of the following questions, for free, without spending hold – even if you fail…
- Which enemy is the biggest threat?
- What should I be on the lookout for?
Sleight of Hand: When you want to steal or plant something on an individual or you try to ditch something surreptitiously, roll+Sharp. On a 10+, you do it with no problems. On a 7-9, the GM will tell you if you create an awkward moment, the item is too secure to be lifted, or the action will get noticed before too long.